CLOS DU VAL PERFECT MOMENTS CONTEST
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. VOID IN PUERTO RICO (PR) AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION/TIMING: The Clos Du Val "Perfect Moment" Contest (the "Promotion"), begins July 3, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PST"), and ends December 15, 2013, at 11:59:59 PM PST ("Promotion Period").
2) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the promotion, access the promotion website (the "Website") online at www.closduval.com/thethreegraces during the Promotion Period. All entrants will be required to complete and submit a registration form which will request their: First and Last Name, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address and Date of Birth. Limit one (1) Contest Entry per person/email address per day.
3) PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (except residents of PR) who are 21 years of age or older. Void in PR and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Clos Du Val or Goelet Wine Estates Company ("SPONSOR"), advertising and promotional agencies involved in the promotion, including Energy Energy (the "Administrator"), state alcohol beverage commissions, alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, and children) or members of the same household of any of the foregoing are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4) CONTEST WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: The Contest Prize winners will be selected among all submitted entries and will be based on creativity, individuality and best of class by GWE employees. The drawing will be conducted on or about 1/15/14.
5) PROGRAM WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: The Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or U.S. Mail and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, Travel Release and, where legal, Publicity Release, within five (5) days following issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner (time permitting). If, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, it is determined that: any entry has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant within a reasonable time period, a selected entrant has failed to properly execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements, or notification is returned as undeliverable, then such entry will be disqualified. If any entrant is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor's discretion, a runner-up may be selected and/or issued the applicable prize (time permitting). Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters.
6) PRIZES: There are a total of twelve (12) prizes offered in the Promotion. Four (4) Grand Prizes: A dinner for 2 adults to a local restaurant selected by Clos Du Val. The 4 Grand Prizes include: 1] A five course dinner for two (2) adults chosen by Clos Du Val, 2] One round-trip limousine ride to the chosen restaurant, 3] one Canon PowerShot Camera, and 4] a gift bag. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $800.00. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $4400.00.
The 4 Grand Prizes include:
i. A Luxury VIP dinner for two (2) adults
ii. Round trip limousine ground transportation for Winner and one (1) guest
iii. One (1) Canon PowerShot Camera
iv. One gift bag
v. ARV $800.00
Four (4) First Prizes:
i. Canon PowerShot cameras. ARV $250.00
Four (4) Second Prizes:
ii. Clos Du Val Swag. ARV $50.00
Actual value of prize may vary based on restaurant fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Any applicable taxes on a prize or expenses not listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If necessary, Grand and First Prize winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 stating the value of the prize for 2013 tax filing purposes. Limit of one prize per person/family/household. Grand and First Prize prizes must be redeemed within one year from the promotion end date (12/15/2013 - 12/15/2014) and is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If prize is not redeemed within one year, it is forfeited and void. Planning will be set by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. "Released Parties" (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, garbled, or misdirected entry materials, or for any computer, online, telephone, human, or other error, or for any technical or other malfunctions that may occur. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incoherent, unusable, or incomplete entries will be accepted. Proof of e-mailing or submission does not constitute proof of delivery. All information is collected in the United States of America. Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in entries submitted. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers, and all of their employees, officers, directors, shareholder's and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion, the use of any entry, or the acceptance or use of any prize won.
8) INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly (as solely determined by Sponsor) is prohibited. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, uploads of malicious files or viruses, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and select winners using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) JURISDICTION: The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Contest shall be resolved in the Superior Court of Napa County, California or to the U.S. District Court of San Francisco, California.
11) WINNERS LIST & RULES: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after 12/15/13, mail a self addressed stamped envelope (S.A.S.E.) for receipt by 1/15/14 to: Perfect Moment Winners, c/o Perfect Moment/Margie Walker. Attn: PO Box 4350, Napa, CA 94558. Winners' names will not be mailed until after all Winners have claimed the prize according to the terms of these Official Rules. To receive a copy of the full Official Rules send a S.A.S.E. by 12/15/13 to: Perfect Moment Official Rules, c/o Perfect Moment/Margie Walker. Attn: PO Box 4350, Napa, CA 94558. Official Rules are also available at www.closduval.com/thethreegraces
12) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Goelet Wine Estates, PO Box 4350, Napa, CA 94558
Updated July 8, 2013