- My membership will continuously renew until written or verbal cancellation from me is requested at least 5 days prior to the next billing.
- All membership benefits (including discounts) are contingent upon remaining a member in good standing through at least two club shipments. Canceling before the two shipment minimum may result in your credit card being charged for benefits that have been redeemed.
- Clos du Val is authorized to charge my credit card automatically prior to each shipment and all wine purchases are non-refundable once the shipment has processed.
- I am at least 21 years of age. I understand that an adult signature is required at the time of delivery. I understand it is my responsibility to notify Clos du Val of any address changes prior to billing. I also understand that wine shipped and returned to Clos du Val will incur re-shipping fees and that wine pick-ups left unclaimed in excess of 60 days will be shipped to the address on file and will incur applicable shipping fees.
- I will receive a selection of wine in accordance with my membership level four times per year at membership pricing plus tax and shipping when applicable. I understand that wines are subject to change due to availability and that membership pricing is based off of retail prices and as such is subject to change.
- I may cancel my membership by writing to email@example.com at any time without further obligation. Wines previously billed will still ship as scheduled.
- As a Clos du Val member and by submitting my information through the application process, I agree to receive notifications, marketing communications, and offers from Clos du Val.
- I may opt out of marketing communications and offers by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
State shipping restrictions apply. Membership is not available in AL, KY, MS, RI, SD, and UT. The list of eligible states is subject to change.